Recruitment, Attainment and Retention of Female Talent
W2O Consulting & Training offers organisations the opportunity to address the biggest issues in gender diversity and improve recruitment, attainment and retention of their valuable female employees.
Why Organisations Are Looking for Gender Balance
Over 50% of new graduates hired are women, however only 10% of senior positions are taken by women. Somewhere along the way women slow down or opt-out entirely. For organisations this means a huge waste of capital and loss of talent. As gender balance becomes tilted towards men in more senior positions there is an impact on organisational culture and organisations risk disconnecting with their customers, weakening their competitive edge and missing out on future opportunities.
Many organisations are aware of this case for gender balance, and are keen to work on attainment and retention of female talent.
However, most initiatives don’t get the results expected, energy is lost and wasted, often leaving a negative legacy around diversity or women.
Alternatively, what is the right way to get the most from your female talent? How can you keep momentum and energy in your gender diversity initiatives and make sure they achieve results?
A New Perspective on the Issue of Gender Balance
- We believe women have a unique value, different from the value men bring. We believe organisations need men and women to be as successful as they can be. In other words organisations need gender balance.
- Men and women are different. They are differently motivated and communicate differently. To make sure women are as successful as men organisations need to ensure culture, systems and style of management are effective for men and women. Historically organisations have been designed for males, therefore often changes are required to adapt to what works for women.
W2O Consulting & Training helps you, your management and staff understand how women are different and what is required to build an organisation that works for men and women. We help change mindset and culture, to enable true gender diversity and attainment and retention of female talent.
W2O Consulting & Training offers
- Speaking – Speaker for Women, Gender Difference for Line Managers
- Executive Education – Women Leadership, Gender Difference for Line Managers
- Consulting – Attaingment & Retention of Women, Creating Inclusive Organisation, Building Inclusive Teams
- Services for Individual Women – Mentoring, Open Programmes
Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
Why work with W2O Consulting & Training
- We always work in partnership with you and have a focus on your results, so you can be confident of achieving your goals.
- We bring an ability to clearly communicate complex matters, and find practical solutions for your issues.
- Whatever your specific needs around gender diversity, we are flexible and capable in order to deliver to varied requirements. We draw on extensive experience in designing and delivering change management interventions and tailored executive programmes for a host of international organisations in a variety of industries, including Engineering, Technology, Power, and Energy. Our extensive network allows us to draw on further experts when necessary.