Gender Smart Leadership – Inclusive Leadership Skills
Ideal if you are looking to build inclusive leadership skills or are looking to engage men in the Gender Diversity and Inclusion agenda.
A thought provoking talk, that changes perspectives on successfully leading mixed female/male teams.
The talk will cover
- Insights from the latest bio-psychological and brain research in gender difference in the workplace
- The importance of flexing leadership style to motivate, inspire and engage both men and women
- Real-life stories and Case Examples from top sports coaches and senior managers
Inclusive Leadership Skills Team Leaders and Managers will take away
- A deeper understanding and appreciation of the differing needs of men and women in the workplace.
- New ideas on maximising performance in mixed gender teams
- Leadership strategies, directly applicable in everyday management practice
As a result managers will be enabled to better motivate, retain and empower female staff.
Best suitable for: team leaders, middle managers, senior managers and executives, male and female.