Recent Press and media contributions
BBC 2 television, Sunday Morning Live, commenting on: ‘Are stay at home mums sneered at by career women’
Sky News, Breakfast Programme, commenting on ‘Should Mothers Work?’
Inge’s blogs and articles on Gender Diversity and Gender Difference have featured in magazines and on line
- Development and Learning in Organisations -Emerald, Issue 1 2016 – Is there a Silver Bullet to Career Success for Women?
- Industrial and Commercial – Emerald, Issue 7 2016 – Gender at Work – One Size Does Not Fit All
- HR News – Why Diversity & Equality means ‘Fixing Organisations’ not ‘Fixing Women‘ – Are managers failing women?
- HR Review – A New Role for Women
- HR24 – Men and Women are equal, but different – Why that is relevant to every manager
- HR Praktijk – Tips om Gender Smart Leiding te Geven – Hoe kun je de vrouwen in je team het beste motiveren en ondersteunen?
- Changeboard – The Gender Pay Gap: Do Women Just Need to Negotiate Better
- Changeboard – Changing Hearts and Minds – How to engage managers in diversity
- Changeboard – The Power of the Female Perspective – How to truly leverage female talent
- 3PlusInternational – Why Women Leaders are Accused of Over Management
- UK Recruiter – Shortlising Women – How to Get it Right
- Society for Petroleum Engineers Review – Be Gender Smart – What managers can do
- Training and Development Magazine (Irish Institute of Training and Development) Issue October 2015 – Changing Mindsets for Managing Women, hard copy only
- Female First – Women are equal but different – Are women just difficult?
- Female First – 10 Best Presents for Women
- HR Ville – Manning Up, do Women have to Act like Men to Succeed in the Workplace?
- Adiona Magazine (Jan Issue, p. 32) – How Women can Use Gender Smart Behaviour to Get Ahead at Work
- Start your Business – Are Men and Women Really the Same at Work?
- Training Zone – To Change or Not to Change your Style in a Men’s World – Women are taught to fit in. What to do instead?
- HR Bullets – Women on Boards – but What about Performance?
- Entepreneur & Investor – Should you Change your Business Style to be Successful in a Men’s World?
- The Asian Entrepreneur – Is it Harder in the Workplace for Women?
- Flexible Boss – Flexible Working: a Silver Bullet for Female Retention?
- We Are the City – Four Top tips for Women from Neuroscience and Psychology
- Change board – The Power of the Female Perspective
- Top MBA Magazine – How leaders can use gender diversity in the workplace
- We Are the City – Why Organisations Need Women + Infographic of the Business Case for Gender Balance
- The Glass Hammer – Why it can feel so much lonelier at the top for women
- 3PlusInternational – The Six Secrets of Alpha Mummies, and – Girlfriends, the key to Career Success
- Career City – Tips on Profile Building when Working Flexibly and – The one essential leadership survival tip for women
Podcast ‘Be Gender Smart’
- The Graduate JobCast with James Curran – How to be Gender Smart in your Job Search