Inspirational Speaker for Women (and Men)
Inge is regularly invited as a speaker for women’s networking events, gender diversity conferences, and for women’s leadership programmes and to deliver webinars. She delivers thought-provoking ideas and practical insights to audiences of women, mixed gender and men. Inge’s talks are lively and inclusive and are based on the latest scientific research in gender difference.
As a speaker for women Inge delivers with passion because she truly believes in creating positive change for organisations by developing a Gender Smart approach. Inge uses real examples and powerful personal experiences to make the topic not only engaging for the audience, but also inspiring and thought-provoking.
Talks are carefully tailored to the occasion to ensure the talk brings real value to the audience. When embedded in a conference, event, leadership or gender diversity programme a talk will be especially designed to fit and enhance the message of the overall programme.
Her talks are highly interactive, with personal stories, statistics, discussion, fresh ideas and insights and some truly practical actions.
Inge is represented by world leading speakers agency Great British Speakers
Inge’s talks are ideal if you are looking to
- Change mind sets
- Increase gender awareness
- Boost’s women’s confidence
- Engage men, leaders and women
- Leverage talent
- Build mutual respect
- Inspire effective new steps towards gender balance
W2O Talk Topics
- Gender Smart Working – for mixed gender teams
- Gender Smart Leadership – for managers and team leaders
- Be Gender Smart – The Key to Career Success for Women
- Motivational talks for women and mothers
- How can Women best Advance?
- Am I my own worst enemy? – for women
- Sx and neurons at work – applying gender difference to team performance – for mixed gender teams
10 min – 1 hour talk, which can be as interactive as you like, or can be extended to a 2-3 hour workshop. Inge is highly skilled in class room work as well as working with large groups (40-300 people). She is an experienced panel moderator.
Recent and upcoming speaking engagements
- September – November 2014 – NHS Employers, Series of training sessions for NHS managers on Gender Intelligence
- June 2015 – Make Your Own Luck! Conference – Voice at the Table Conference
- September 2015 – Technology Company, Parents Network on ‘Navigating Career & Family’
- October 2015 – Book Launch Masterclass ‘Be Gender Smart’, kindly hosted by Harvey Nash, Inspire Women
- March 2016 – Law firm, Gender Smart Teams
- 1 March 2016, CIPD, London, Women in Leadership – Applying neuroscience and bio-psychological insights to leveraging female talent
- 3 March 2016, JUMP Forum Brussels, keynote speech ‘Is Gender Done? Can we do more and better than what we already did?
- 21 April 2016, CWT – Women in Technology Network, ‘PLC You’ – Be Gender Smart
- 17 May 2016, JUMP Diversity Hub, Brussels
- 17 May 2016, Annual Meeting of the Women’s Network of a large Oil Company – Diversity & Inclusion – ‘How can we do more and better than we already did?’
- 20 May 2016, SPE Women in Energy Confence – Chair of the Panel – How Can Women Best Advance? + Workshop. ‘Am I my Own Worst Enemy?’
- 27 September 2016, Society of Petroleum Engineers at Imperial College – Being Gender Smart in the Oil Industry
- October 2016, Women In Leadership & Communication, 2-day programme in Oman
- January 2017, The Confident Mother Online Conference, on line interview
- 8 March 2017, EDF Luminus, Belgium, Gender Smart Leadership, for senior managers
- 27 March 2017, Flemish Government, Female senior civil servants, on ‘Being Gender Smart’, Belgium
- 1 April 2017, guest speaker at event ‘How to Survive Menopause without Loosing your Mind‘, in Surrey
- 3 April 2017, Academy of Chief Executives on ‘S.x and Neurons at work, applying gender difference to team performance’
- 10 April 2017, Diversity in Project Management Conference, IPMA and CKC, Keynote speaker ‘Gender Smart Project Management’, The Netherlands
- May 2017, Women in Leadership, 2-day open programme, Middle East
- 18 July, Webinar Be Gender Smart, Professional Women’s Network