Recent Press and media contributions
BBC 2 television, Sunday Morning Live, commenting on: ‘Are stay at home mums sneered at by career women’
BBC Radio 4, You&Yours, commenting on ‘Working Women’
Inge’s blogs and articles on Gender Diversity and Gender Difference have featured in magazines and on line
- Development and Learning in Organisations -Emerald, Issue 1 2016 – Is there a Silver Bullet to Career Success for Women?
- Industrial and Commercial – Emerald, Issue 7 2016 – Gender at Work – One Size Does Not Fit All
- HR News – Why Diversity & Equality means ‘Fixing Organisations’ not ‘Fixing Women‘ – Are managers failing women?
- HR Review – A New Role for Women
- HR24 – Men and Women are equal, but different – Why that is relevant to every manager
- HR Praktijk – Tips om Gender Smart Leiding te Geven – Hoe kun je de vrouwen in je team het beste motiveren en ondersteunen?
- Changeboard – The Gender Pay Gap: Do Women Just Need to Negotiate Better
- Changeboard – Changing Hearts and Minds – How to engage managers in diversity
- Changeboard – The Power of the Female Perspective – How to truly leverage female talent
- 3PlusInternational – Why Women Leaders are Accused of Over Management
- UK Recruiter – Shortlising Women – How to Get it Right
- Center of Gender Economics and Innovation – Stop Changing Women, Change Organisations Instead
- Society for Petroleum Engineers Review – Be Gender Smart – What managers can do
- Training and Development Magazine (Irish Institute of Training and Development) Issue October 2015 – Changing Mindsets for Managing Women, hard copy only
- Female First – Women are equal but different – Are women just difficult?
- Female First – 10 Best Presents for Women
- HR Ville – Manning Up, do Women have to Act like Men to Succeed in the Workplace?
- Adiona Magazine (Jan Issue, p. 32) – How Women can Use Gender Smart Behaviour to Get Ahead at Work
- Start your Business – Are Men and Women Really the Same at Work?
- HR Aspects North West – Does your Manager really need managing? – Make sure you get the right thing from your manager, whether it is support or challenge – as a woman
- Training Zone – To Change or Not to Change your Style in a Men’s World – Women are taught to fit in. What to do instead?
- HR Bullets – Women on Boards – but What about Performance?
- Entepreneur & Investor – Should you Change your Business Style to be Successful in a Men’s World?
- The Asian Entrepreneur – Is it Harder in the Workplace for Women?
- Flexible Boss – Flexible Working: a Silver Bullet for Female Retention?
- We Are the City – Four Top tips for Women from Neuroscience and Psychology
- Change board – The Power of the Female Perspective
- Top MBA Magazine – How leaders can use gender diversity in the workplace
- We Are the City – Why Organisations Need Women + Infographic of the Business Case for Gender Balance
- The Glass Hammer – Why it can feel so much lonelier at the top for women
- 3PlusInternational – The Six Secrets of Alpha Mummies, and – Girlfriends, the key to Career Success
- NHS Employers – International Women’s Day Contribution – It’s not Fair
- Career City – Tips on Profile Building when Working Flexibly and – The one essential leadership survival tip for women
Podcast ‘Be Gender Smart’
- The Graduate JobCast with James Curran – How to be Gender Smart in your Job Search